Disparate equipment doesn’t easily communicate with each other and most solutions require costly new hardware or software to connect.
- Hardware vendors attempt to force users to buy all the same brand in order to be able to have elements of the micro-grid interact with each other, leading to suboptimal component purchase decisions
- Custom solutions have high up-front cost, long implementations, and require ongoing high-cost support from the vendor to operate successfully
- Connecting hardware and software is expensive and hard to use
ReWatt is developing a micro-grid in a box solution that can be easily maintained and operated by the user, empowering communities to be self-reliant and resilient.
- We’re hardware agnostic, we can work with most major hardware providers and will create a connection to your equipment when we don’t have it
- We provide an aggregated view of all sites in a users fleet monitoring and reporting their information every minute
Ask us about making your community or micro-grid more resilient.
Who we’re working with
- Northern governments and communities
- First nations councils and bands
- Innovative project developer